Semi-permanent eyelash extensions are not traditional false eyelash strips or eyelash flares/clusters. Developed to enhance your natural eyelashes, each single strand is individually applied to a single eyelash, never directly to the skin. Safe and comfortable to wear, you can go about your normal routines of swimming, exercising, dancing, and living!
** Please note, for various reasons, I do not fill other lash tech's work**
With proper home care, you only need routine touch-ups to fill in shed lashes every 2 - 3 weeks, due to the regular growth & shed cycle of your natural lashes and your lifestyle.
Unfortunately, not every Lash Stylist provides the same level of conscientious care and attention to detail. Before choosing a Lash Stylist, we highly recommend that you compare Before & After photos , the establishments' reviews and ratings, and the attention to detail on your intake/consultation.
BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
* Disease/Disorder that causes twitching of the eyes or shaking
* Any condition making it difficult to completely close your eyes
* Antibiotics/ certain medications
* Seasonal Allergies and sensitive eyes
* Extremely Oily Hair/Skin (oils will cause the adhesive to break down)
* Weak/Thin lashes (please use a lash growth serum for 8 weeks prior)
* Conjunctivitis, Dry Skin, or any skin condition around the eyes
Wait Time After the Following Procedures
Chemotherapy - 6 weeks
Surgical Procedures in eye area - 2-6 months
Microblading - 3 weeks
Permanent Makeup (Eye) - 4 weeks
Permanent Makeup (Lips) - 3 weeks
Chemical Peel/Microbdermabrasion/Retin-A/Accutane - 4 weeks
Your Big Day
* Shower before your arrival
* Come without makeup around eye area and completely cleaned lashes so we can start application (Having me deep clean your lashes for you only cuts into your lash application time).
* If you wear contacts, bring your glasses. Lashes will not be applied if you are wearing your contacts.
* Dress comfortably as you will be resting on your back for approximately 2 hours.
* Phones Must Be On MUTE
After Care of Your Lovely Lashes
* Avoid steam/sauna/hot shower or hot bath for 24 hours
* Clean and Brush daily
* Avoid waterproof mascara
* Avoid oil based creams and cleansers near the eye area
* No lash curlers, perming, or tinting of lashes after application
* Avoid extreme heat (be cautious when opening the oven or blow drying your hair)
* DO NOT pull or tug on your lashes and be careful not to rub your eyes
Full Set = $150
Fill = $75 (2-3 Weeks)
Applying new lashes when less than 50% of previous lashes are still attached is considered a "Full Set" application.